Unlocking Clarity: Membership Card Pull
I love a good inspirational card deck, and one of my favorites is Heather Askinosie’s Daily Crystal Inspiration Card Deck. In addition to journaling, I like to start my day with a card pull to see what’s in store for the day, or to gain clarity about a question or feeling.
In this episode, I’m sharing a recent card pull that I did for the More Than Group. I break down what each crystal means, and members share how the card/crystal relates to them. Interested in getting your own crystal card deck? I’ve included the link below plus an important Save the Date: the More Than Membership opens again February 15th!
What’s in this episode:
- What’s a Card Pull.
- Crystal Energy Properties and Affirmations.
- How to Apply a Crystal Reading to Daily Life.
- Pink Quartz and Self Care.
- Member Reactions to Their Card Pulls.
SAVE THE DATE
- More Than Membership opens February 15th! To join, click here .
CRYSTAL READING EXCERPTS
Curious what’s in the cards for you? Here’s a sneak peek into a recent Zoom call featuring More Than Membership Crystal Card Readings. I love when a reading resonates with one, or more members. It gives me goosebumps!
Rose Quartz = Self Love
Jess C.’s card pull was Rose Quartz. Rose Quartz is defined as opening your heart and is all about embracing unconditional self love. It’s about putting yourself first, and taking care of you. Open up your heart for yourself and don’t forget to put yourself first.
Jess C.’s Reaction: “It’s always weird that the cards are so on point. When I said I needed a card pull, this would be the answer that I need.”
Aquamarine = Go With the Flow
Michelle S.’ card pull was Aquamarine, which is all about staying fluid. If one way of doing things isn’t working, find another way. It’s about going with the flow and enjoying the ride.
Michelle S.’ Reaction: “For me, 2022 is all about no events, no plans. Clean calendar, nothing planned on the weekends. I’m all about let’s just wing it.”
Blue Lace Agate = Find Your Calm
Jen M.’s card pull was Blue Lace Agate. This crystal is about finding your calm in a world filled with stress. You have the tools, you just need to make sure you find the time for yourself.
Jen M.’s Reaction: “Definitely true with what’s been going on with the kids’ bus and school. I like to practice self care to help find my calm. Breathing in peppermint oil and centering myself, sitting in a silent room with no noise for a little while, or scheduling a massage. My self care tip: always schedule the next one (massage) so it’s on the calendar.”
Black Tourmaline = Protect Your Energy
Nicole W.’s card pull was Black Tourmaline. Get ready because this crystal is about good vibes only. Use it to protect your energy from negative energy. Remember you are strong, you are powerful, and you are protected.
Nicole W.’s Reaction: “This makes sense. I need to get back to being that strong person with boundaries and knowing what you want.”
Malachite = Time to Transform
Ashley W.’s card pull was Malachite. Malachite is all about transformation and to keep moving toward your goals. Ashley W. is a new mom and this card connects with her transforming as a mom (of now two) plus her growing business.
Ashley W.’s Reaction - “With a second child, it’s this whole new level of love, definitely a transformation.”
Hematite = Ground Yourself
Patti’s card pull was Hematite. Hematite is about grounding yourself, and defining what stability feels like for you and staying true to your core values.
Patti’s Reaction: “If I look back at my 20 year old self I never would have imagined I would be where I am today.”
- Candace - “The community that Nicole created is so special. I met now one of my best friends through it. This group is so supportive whether it’s to celebrate a win or a shoulder to lean on when times are hard.”
- Jess - “Thank you Nicole for creating this group! This community of women constantly uplift and motivate each other. It is a safe space to share whatever is on your mind. I am so thankful to have met many new friends in this group in just a short time via monthly meetups, etc. First launch access is definitely a plus but such a small part of the amazing friendships, support and FUN times you get with this group! I would recommend it to anyone.”
- Kelli - “Because I’m not a local gal, I initially joined for the perks of free shipping and first access. Needless to say, this group has grown to mean so much more than that. Being a part of this diverse community of women has made me feel like I’m never alone navigating the ups and downs of the rollercoaster of life. I always look forward to Nicole’s weekly Facebook lives and they have become such a part of my wellness routine. I can’t wait to one day meet the women in this community who I already feel like I know!”
- Kristen - “From the first time I entered NJB I always felt SO welcome. Nicole had mentioned the Self Love Club a few months later and that it would be opening for new members, and I couldn't be happier that she did. I have met SO many amazing ladies and have such a welcoming space to share whatever is going on knowing I will be supported and with honest answers. This tribe of women is a force and one you want to be a part of. It's women supporting other women and it is just what I needed!”
- Penne: “Nicole is one of a kind! You purchase from her boutique then you find out she also quickly becomes your friend. This membership has opened up a lifeline of friends, and a support group you didn’t even know you needed. At any age, these women are a fabulous group to be a part of. Everyone needs more good people in their lives! Thank you Nikki and crew, you make everyday better.”
- Patti - “I found the boutique through my daughter. I never thought I could shop there because of my age. I didn’t want to look “silly” or that I was trying too hard. I am in my mid 50s and absolutely have fallen in love with NJB. Most of my closet is from there. When Niki announced the Self Love Club, I couldn’t wait to sign up. My schedule doesn’t allow me to attend all of the events. However, the online community is amazing! The early access is pretty cool, too!”