Welcome back to the podcast! I hope you’re having a great summer so far. Today, I want to talk about social media strategy. This episode is going to be more towards my entrepreneurs, small business owners, or anyone who’s looking to grow in the social media/online space.
I’ll admit I have a love/hate relationship with social media. The hate part for obvious reasons, but the love part has really helped me take my business to the next level. So, I’m excited to share some of the strategies that have worked (and continue to work) for me. Grab an iced coffee, a notebook, and get ready to jot these steps down.
What’s in this episode:
- Simplifying Your Social Media Strategy.
- Truly Connecting With Your Audience.
- Why You’ve Got to Serve Before You Sell.
- Making Hashtags Work For You.
- Avoiding Posting Burnout.
- Why I Love Planoly.
- 1:1 Life Coaching & Business Mentorships With Nicole J: Click here for more info
- More Than Membership: JOIN HERE: https://bit.ly/3PlZQAP
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, tag me or send a screenshot to email@example.com and I’ll have a special gift for you!