At the time of recording this podcast, it’s officially the kids’ last week of school. We are counting down the days! This summer is super special: it’s my first summer as a mom without having the boutique. It feels good, and I’m so ready to slow down.
Today I’m talking about our plans for a Simple Summer, one where we make a ton of memories. And I’m sharing simple ways to bring what you love about vacation into your daily life. Grab your favorite vacation mug, fill it with coffee, and get ready to relax with me!
What’s in this episode:
- Why You Shouldn’t Wait for Vacation to Relax.
- Summer Bucket List Ideas.
- Choosing Your Morning Routine.
- Setting Boundaries.
- Making Time Just For You!
- 1:1 Mentorship With Nicole J: 2 spots opening this summer. Click here for more info.
- Nicole J Email List - Join Here
- Nicole J Community Page - Join Here
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, tag me or send a screenshot to email@example.com and I’ll have a special gift for you!