The social media filtered world is not perfect. Their lives are not perfect, myself included. It’s time we start discussing the imperfections including topics like anxiety and mental health.
In this episode, we’re keeping it REAL! We’re talking about anxiety and mental health. I share my personal anxiety journey, including my triggers and how I deal with my anxiety. I also share some resources that have personally helped me. (Check out their links below!)
I’m not a professional, everything I share on this podcast is based on my own personal experiences. If you’re experiencing anxiety, depression, or any kind of mental health struggle please reach out to a doctor, therapist, or psychiatrist if needed.
What’s in this episode:
- My personal anxiety journey.
- Being self aware of your anxiety triggers.
- Importance of having the right tools.
- Why it’s okay to not be okay, and to ask for help.
- Nuvita CBD Use code NICOLEJ for 10% off
- Nervous Energy: Harness the Power of Your Anxiety