Hi friends! So, on today’s episode I’m sharing my unpopular opinion. But before you roll your eyes when I say it, hang tight and hear me out. I’m going to explain my journey as a mom so you can understand where I’m coming from. Are you ready?
My unpopular opinion is… I refuse to believe that motherhood has to be messy. Boom!
So, how do we get to this place of motherhood being less messy? I'm going to share my number 1 tip. It is possible for you, friend! So, put your hair in a messy bun (pun intended) and get ready to get sh$t done!
What’s in this episode:
- My messy, chaotic, overwhelming journey as a mama.
- The Power of Less Stuff.
- Tips for Decluttering.
- Simplifying Your Routine.
- Why You’re an Amazing Mother!
- 1:1 Mentorship With Nicole J: 2 spots opening this summer. Click here for more info.
- More Than Membership: JOIN HERE: https://bit.ly/3PlZQAP
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the podcast and leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, tag me or send a screenshot to email@example.com and I’ll have a special gift for you!