Mental health is a hot topic right now, and I’m so glad that it is! I realize so many of us are struggling and are ready to talk to someone but don’t know where to begin.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing how I reached out for help and found the right therapist for me. Choosing a therapist (for me) was a lot like speed dating! I explain how it all works plus additional mental health resources to check out.
What’s in this episode:
- Finding the Right Therapist for You.
- Nicole’s Experience with Betterhelp.com.
- How Betterhelp Works.
- Additional Mental Health Resources.
SAVE THE DATE
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month.
- May 15th: More Than Membership will open again. Join the Waitlist
If you haven’t already, I would so appreciate it if you could please leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, send a screenshot to email@example.com