CATCHING UP WITH NICOLE
May is Mental Health Awareness Month. This month is super special and I really wanted to kick off May with a solo episode. And if you’ve been following me and my journey, and have seen some of my most recent social posts, you already know I’m sprinkling mental health awareness into everything I’m doing.
This week I’m sharing what I’ve been up to, special projects I’m working on, and most importantly a bit about my personal mental health journey.
What’s in this episode:
- Projects Nicole Has Been Working On.
- Nicole’s Personal Mental Health Journey.
- Setting Personal Boundaries.
- Putting Self Care/Personal Time on Your Calendar.
- Feel Good Fashion.
- Virtual Therapy and Support Groups.
- Mental Health Resource Tab - https://nicolej.com/pages/mental-health-resources
- Graphic Tees - 10% of net sales are being donated to NAMI DE. Shop the Collection here: https://nicolej.com/collections/graphictees
- NAMI DE WALK May 7 - https://www.namidelaware.org/namiwalk22
SAVE THE DATES
- More Than Membership Doors Open May 15 - Join Waitlist
- Mentorship Program - Join Waitlist
- Build Your Brand Virtual Workshop May 27 - Join here
- Mindset Matters VirtualWorkshop June 3 - Join here
If you haven’t already, I would so appreciate it if you could please leave a review on Apple Podcasts. After you leave a review, tag me or send a screenshot to email@example.com