Podcast Episode 6: Finding Love + Loving Myself
Everything in life happens for a reason. It often seems that timing is everything, and I truly believe that your paths will cross with the right people at exactly the right time. That is exactly what happened with me and my husband Matt. On today’s episode, I share about learning to love yourself again, how Matt came into my life after I thought I would never be married again, and how we’ve blended our families together.
Wherever you’re at in life right now - whether you’re in a dark place and you're going through a breakup or divorce, know that you’re going to be okay. Love is real. Love is out there. You just have to learn to love yourself and everything else will fall into place.
What’s in this episode:
- Understanding that you have to treat yourself well
- Learning to love herself and her body again
- Crossing paths with her husband, Matt when they needed each other most
- How Nicole met Matt
- Thinking she was never going to be getting married again
- Blending their families together
- Being blindsided by their engagement
- The feeling of knowing that it was okay to be happy and fall in love again
- Knowing that she was making the right decision when walking down the aisle
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.