Podcast Episode 5: My Prince Charming
Everything happens for a reason. This has been a recurring theme in my life that I have noticed time and time again. It was when I needed him most that my prince charming came into my world, my son Jace.
On today’s episode, I discuss how I found out I was pregnant with Jace. I share how anxious I was during my pregnancy and how I knew that I would be having a boy. I also chat about my first night home with Jace and Ellie and the realization that I came to that night and the discovery of who I was as a person while raising my two babies.
What’s in this episode:
- How her son Jace came into her life when she needed him the most
- Not knowing how to tell her family that she wanted to get out of her relationship
- Deciding she wanted to get a divorce
- Finding out that she was pregnant
- Knowing that she was going to have a boy and having it confirmed
- Being anxious about having another child
- The fear of not having enough love in her heart
- Naming her son after her father
- The feeling that she had when Jace was born
- Having her best friend in the same hospital also giving birth
- The disaster that she had on her first night home from the hospital
- Jace being at the boutique with her for the first 6 months
- Discovering who she is while raising two babies
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.