Podcast Episode 4: Opening the Boutique
Without realizing it, I started to begin building my brand and business. On today’s episode, I talk about how I grew my business through word of mouth and started getting featured in local magazines and publications. I share what it was like when I officially got the keys to open my boutique.
I also open up a little bit about the struggles that I was facing in my personal life. From this episode, I hope you will begin to wonder how to get out of a situation that you no longer want to be in. Whether that be a relationship, marriage, job, finances or whatever it may be for you. I hope that you walk away feeling confident in finding those who you can lean on to be your rock and both love and support you during those bad seasons.
What’s in this episode:
- Growing the brand without realizing it
- The fashion parties she hosted
- Building her brand through word of mouth
- Getting featured in local magazines and publications
- Her passion for connecting with people
- Nicole’s mission to bring trendy fashion to her small town
- Finding a space for her boutique
- Doing in-store parties for her business
- The struggles she was facing in her personal life
- Being in a relationship that no longer served her
- Not wanting to let anyone down
- Getting to the point where she had to do what was right for her
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.