Podcast Episode 15: Hello 2020!
The holiday season is always such a busy time for me at home and at the boutique. That’s why this year I really wanted to take some time to be present, reflect on my thoughts, and just be proud of all that I’ve accomplished in 2019. Today I chat about how we have the power to choose our outcomes and how we feel about our days. I dove into 3 big things that I accomplished in 2019 and how I used a vision board to get ready for my 2020 goals.
What’s in this episode:
- Feeling back into the rhythm after the holiday season
- Shifting your mindset and choosing to have a positive outlook on the day
- Why Nicole chose to be “selfish” over the winter break
- 3 big things that she accomplished in 2019
- How Nicole felt about turning 30 and the birthday trip she took with her husband, Matt
- Taking the time to do a reflection sheet and how much joy it brought her
- Getting out of your own way and prioritizing what you need to get done
- Taking action every single day toward your goals
- Using a vision board to help visualize the goals that you want to reach
- Scheduling priorities into your calendar so you can get them done
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.