Podcast Episode 14: Mom Guilt
Dealing with mom guilt? You’re not alone! This is something that as moms, we ALL deal with. It’s never going to go away, but the best thing you can do is to feel the guilt and learn to move on from it. Today I talk about my own experience with mom guilt, why you need to put less pressure on yourself, and how taking care of your own needs is important so you can be a more present mom to your kids.
What’s in this episode:
- Nicole’s experience with mom guilt
- Why mom guilt is totally normal
- Why you’re probably putting too much pressure on yourself
- Taking care of what you need to so you can be a more present mom
- How Nicole’s experienced working mom guilt and regular mom guilt
- Being your best self by taking care of your own needs
- Learning to check out when you’re at home and be present with your family
- Feeling the guilt and moving on from it
I am so glad you decided to tune in today. Continue to follow along my journey as a wife, a mama, and a girl boss by connecting with me on my website, Instagram or Facebook. You can also check out my personal Instagram to get a behind the scenes look at my life. If you want to hear more about my journey in the fashion industry, I’d encourage you to subscribe so we can continue to get to know each other.